Facility Management Services
Facilities are complex, comprising many moving parts and pieces. There are structural systems like HVAC, plumbing, and electricity, as well as systems such as access control and emergency alerting. Landscaping and exterior upkeep are important, as are janitorial and interior workplace management. All these aspects and more add up to the cumulative concept of facilities. It’s impossible for any one single person to oversee it all, which facilitates the need for facilities management support services.
We provide Support Services to include:
- Turn-Key Data Center and Computer Room Design/Build.
- Infrastructure equipment & systems preventive maintenance & repair.
- Assistance with budgeting, scheduling, and construction cost estimates.
- Infrastructure needs assessment for best practices and NEC requirements.
- Systems coordination, testing, and commissioning.
- Power system analysis including short-circuit, coordination, and arc-flash studies